Diamond Tank is the wholesale distributor for Delta’s Ecopod-N advanced wastewater treatment system.
Ecopod-N from Diamond Tank is an on-site septic treatment system where nitrogen reduction is required. Its’ technology has been tested under Standard 40 & 245 of ANSI/NSF International** with an average nitrogen reduction of greater than 50%. It meets and exceeds Class 1 requirements for effluent quality.
Ecopod-N from Diamond Tank significantly reduces biological oxygen demand (BOD), and total suspended solids (TSS), fecal coliforms and nutrients in the wastewater. Nitrification and denitrification (denitrification is a microbially facilitated process of nitrate reduction) occur in a single tank.
Ecopod-N from Diamond Tank series uses a fixed film process which is stable and reliable. Fixed film* is a preferred treatment process for on-site wastewater treatment systems.
*Fixed Film Systems (FFS) are biological treatment processes that employ a medium such as rock, plastic, wood or other solid material that will support biomass on its surface and within its porous structure.
Reasons for Property Owners and Septic Tank Installers to use Ecopod-N from Diamond Tank:
- Built with technology which meets ANSI/NSF International Standards 40 & 245–Class 1**.
- Typical effluent quality of 9 mg/L BOD5 and 8 mg/L TSS.
- Completely submerged reactor disposes of wastewater quietly, efficiently and with no odor.
- No inner tank filters, screens or diffusers to service.
- Patented non-clogging air delivery system.
- Remote mount air compressor.
- Low investment and cost efficient operation.
- Pre-Engineered, easy to install.
- Requires a smaller leach field than a standard septic system.
- Far more environmentally friendly than standard septic tank systems.
- Less maintenance and longer service life than standard septic systems.
- Diamond Tank can supply with concrete or fibreglass septic tanks.
- Diamond Tank can assist with specifications to best meet the needs of each unique property.
- Decades of experience in Alberta’s septic and wastewater industry.
** The NSF Mark:
The NSF mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by a respected independent certification organization. NSF conducts periodic unannounced inspections and product testing to verify that products continue to comply with the standard.
NSF/ANSI 245: Nitrogen Reduction
NSF/ANSI (American National Standards Institute) Standard 245 defines total nitrogen reduction requirements to meet the growing demand for nutrient reduction in sensitive environments. NSF/ANSI 245 covers residential wastewater treatment systems with rated capacities between 400 and 1,500 gallons per day.
About Diamond Tank:
Diamond Tank supplies Packaged Treatment Plants and Septic Systems in both concrete and fibreglass configurations to septic system installers throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia. For wholesale pricing and technical assistance call (403) 993-7867 today.